No matter where you are
—at home, in the office, even traveling—
professional guidance is just keystrokes away!
SESSIONS ADAPTED TO EVERY NEED
• business professionals preparing for a trip to Japan, a business meeting or a new job
• students unable to come to the on-site JALF office for Japanese language lessons
• individuals who need translation assistance
• those who must learn about Japanese culture or customs-- immediately.
EQUIPMENT required for online sessions
1. Computer with internet connection configured to operate in a Japanese language
environment. For individuals whose computer is not yet Japanese language-capable,
set-up instructions will be provided at no cost.
2. Headset equipped with a microphone is needed so that both hands are free to use a keyboard.
3. Zoom, Facebook Messenger or Google HangOuts
Those Intenet Platforms enable free video calls and chat at no charge.
from a minimum of 15 minutes(for $15) to a maximum of 90 minutes.
For those who schedule sessions/lessons on a regular basis, correction of
homework assignments will be provided free of charge.
Method of Payment
Online Sessions may be paid for by Bank Quick Pay with Zelle or
*Click on FAQs to read the Cancellation Policy
Request a free 30-minute consultation
A no-charge 30-minute introductory meeting at JALF’s Manhattan location or Online will be scheduled to discuss your goals and needs and other session-related information.
To schedule a session, please use the form on the left, or call/text Keiko at (914) 434-1690.
*When you sent me a message by using the box below, please make sure to
save my E-mail address: so that my reply mail
won't go into your Junk mail box.
Testimonial/生徒の声(Seito no Koe)
I have known Keiko-sensei for many years. We had lessons over Skype, as well as in person, and class times were very flexible. Her teaching has always been professional and great! All lessons were comfortable and informative, not only learning the language but cultural aspects as well. We had lessons over Skype, and If there were ever any loses in connection, classes were extended or make up times set. I would recommend Keiko-sensei to anyone wanting to learn the Japanese language and culture!
Vinny P. in Texas
Network Engineer (posted on March, 2018)
For more testimonials, click here.